uhmm ok,
I got it, smtpd is interfaced to bsdauth (thx gregory) so, I will
search in that way, really I'm just trying things and I'm verifying
the simplicity of the configuration, I want to write a HowTo
(spanish), about OpenSMTPD + auth +pop3s + imaps + webmail, etc ...

Thanks a lot.

--

Fernando Quintero
http://nonroot.blogspot.com/