Hi

http://www.imbikemag.com/issue2/

I just wanted to get in touch again to let you know that we have
launched Issue 2 of IMBIKEMAG, this time it is even bigger with twice
as much editorial content and it is literally bursting at the seams!
There is even more video content too, so plenty to keep you
entertained when you aren't out riding the trails!

Highlights include, Steve Peat, The Maddest Race on Earth, and a full
feature on night riding including light tests with full video! There
is quite literally loads more to check out, Billy Savage, Hardtail
Tests, even more Technique and a Trail Guide to Afan so be sure to
follow the link and see how much more we have put into Issue 2!

http://www.imbikemag.com/issue2/

We had a fantastic response to Issue 1, and we are looking for an
even better one for Issue 2, we would be most grateful if you would
help us spread the word about the mag and pass on the link to your
friends and share the link around as much as possible!

Many thanks

Rou Chater

Publishing Editor

http://www.imbikemag.com