Hi all,

I followed man page for iwn
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=iwn&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html
and there is new link for download of driver. But when I use this
version I get these errors in dmesg :

$ dmesg | grep iwn
iwn0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel WiFi Link 5100" rev 0x00: apic 2
int 17 (irq 3), MIMO 1T2R, MoW, address MAC
iwn0: error, 2, could not read firmware iwn-5000
iwn0: could not read firmware
iwn0: error, 2, could not read firmware iwn-5000
iwn0: could not read firmware
iwn0: error, 2, could not read firmware iwn-5000
iwn0: could not read firmware
iwn0: fatal firmware error
iwn0: configure command failed
iwn0: could not configure device
iwn0: fatal firmware error
iwn0: configure command failed
iwn0: could not configure device
$

When I use this file
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/packages/openbsd/iwn-firmware-5.1p0.tgz
which was mentioned in older versions of this man page then everything
is ok.

So is it problem of my card that it can't use 5.2 version of firmware
or typo in man page? From quick overview I think that 5.2 version is
for new supported models 1000 and 6000 and for other versions is 5.1p0
still valid firmware.