2009/11/4 philippe aubry <philippe.aub...@gmail.com>:
> I'm using a 32 GB SSD drive from approximatly one year with openBSD 4.4 into
> a SOEKRIS and no troubles with that, the great think is NO NOISE, NO HEAT.
> I used the soekris as firewall and the uptime is approximatly 178 days.

I've also been using a 32GB drive in a soekris for ~1 year. The box
doesn't deviate much from the default install, so I thought it would
be a great opportunity for a test run. The drive is made by Transcend
with MLC chips, so it's pretty low end. Nevertheless, it has been
running like a champ (or rather its maximum specs)! I even had squid
on there for a few months while I was trying to kill the disk.

-William