Hello,

I have downloaded the 4-Nov-2009 snapshot from ftp.openbsd.org.
Running the `cksum -a sha256 -c SHA256` against .iso file I got the OK
result. After CD burning I run again the command agains files on the
CD - all the x*.tgz checksums are reported as FAILED. I thought it's
the damn burner fault ( quite strange because is a new one ) and I
used vnconfig with svnd0 to mount the .iso file and check - the result
is the same, again the x*.tgz checksums are reported as FAILED.

To get the big picture, things are like the .iso file is OK, but some
files inside it are FAILED. How that can be ? Is is ok to check the
SHA256 for snapshots anymore?

Thanks