On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Claudio Jeker <cje...@diehard.n-r-g.com> wrote:

> Send a diff that updates the needed points and read it carefuly to make
> sure you did not pick up any of the buffer overflows in the parsers from
> tcpdump.org.
>
> --
> :wq Claudio

It's going to be a pretty big diff, the protocol changed a lot.
(ie. Instead of 6 different packet formats with a few extensions, it's got a
fixed header with any of about 50 possible options appended).

Would I be right in thinking it'll be more easily digested if I break
it up a bit?

The header parsing code would be a minimal patch, and
would solve most of the problem. Then the options could be done in a
couple of steps.

--
Philip Higgins