Hi @misc

Apologies for the previous email, I tried to send a plain text email
from bigpond webmail and it stripped out the newlines.

Anyway, I'm thinking about buying an R600 to run current on, has
anyone had experience with this machine?

  Part Number               PPR61A-02200R <ES5.0>
  CPU                       Intel. CoreTM2 Duo Processor ULV Su9400
                            (1.4GHz, 800mHz FSB, 3MB l2 cache)
                            mobile Intel. GS45 Express Chipset
  Video/Graphics            Intel. Graphics media Accelerator GS45
  Wireless Communications   Intel. 802.11 a/g/n, BluetoothTM V2.1 +
EDR, Built-in 3G HSPA
  BIOS                      ACPI, PnP, VESA, DPmS, DDC, Sm BIOS, PCI,
BIOS support
  Audio                     Intel. High Definition Audio Sound
  Wired Communications      Intel. 1GBit Tx Ethernet + Active
management Technology (AmT) 4.0

Thanks in advance,

--
Peter Ericson