On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org>
wrote:

> Where is it written up? B In the manual pages. B I can't believe
> we are here in 2009 and people still believe they can get away
> with being an idiot because they believe they are above doing
> research:

For the record:

Thanks to this thread I discovered another idiot in this very cubicle
who failed to perform proper research and was sometimes setting pf
rules to pass dhcp messages. Particularly when troubleshooting a dhcp
problem. I beat him severely, but it probably won't help. I constantly
catch him making mistakes. He is so lazy.