I have a home network tat uses an OpenBSD machine as it's firewall. I now
have a company laptop (Windows), and it has some sort of "Microsoft VPN". If
it remove my "block all" rule I can get this VPN up. The corporate
"support" folks say that it uses port 1723, but putting thta in pf.conf
and restarting (with the block all) rule sill does not allow it to work.

If I turn off the block all rule, and fire up the VPN, how can I
determine what ports it is using, so that I can create the correct pf.conf
rules?