Hello

I have some strange behavior with su in openbsd 4.6,
I have two users root and test, test user is in wheel group with usermod -G wheel test, when i try to be root with su -
I have the sorry message and in the /var/log/authlog I have :
BAD SU test to root on /dev/ttyp0

I'm sure about the root password, cat from /etc/group show me that test user is in wheel group. If I remove the test user and recreate it whith adduser and specify to add test user in the wheel group I have the same behavior
If I try to get root privilege with su root - I have the same result.

What I do wrong or missing.

Phil