Can i use one my interfaces both some network and pfsync ?

  On 23:00, Thu 03 Dec 09, Ismail OZATAY wrote:

    Hi all,

    I am planning to replace my current openbsd cluster pf firewall
    hardwares which has 4 ethernet with new embedded hardwares. As you
    know I use one of these interfaces for pfsync . But new embedded
    hardwares have 3 ethernet. I thought that I need one more ethernet
    for pfsync but it is impossible to add because does not have any pci
    or pci-x slot more. I am wondering that can i use rs232 ports
    back-to-back for pfsync dev or how can use these hardwares ?

  Setup ipsec between the two machines, and use that for pfsync traffic.