You are missing whole point of philosophy of OpenBSD. Snippet from one
good book :

The OpenBSD community generally expects users to be advanced computer
users. They have
written extensive documentation about OpenBSD, and expect people to be
willing to read it.
They're not interested in coddling new UNIX users and will say so if
pressed. They don't object
to new UNIX users using OpenBSD, but do object to people asking them
for basic UNIX help
just because they happen to be running OpenBSD. If you're a new UNIX
user, they will not hold
your hand. They will not develop features just to please users.
OpenBSD exists to meet the needs
of the developers, and while others are welcome to ride along the
needs of the passengers do not
steer the project.

--
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html