Like a month ago we got a complain from a user that our website
was unreachable over IPv6. We have 2x Native Ipv6 transits. The user
had bought IPv6 from an ISP thay uses tunneling to deliver it
to the organization. After some packet traces we found out that the
problem was in PF and that it doesn't seem to handle fragmented IPv6
packets.

Sure enough, from the man page of pf.conf:

"Currently, only IPv4 fragments are supported and IPv6 fragments are
 blocked unconditionally."

The problem is that some of Swedens largest ISPs uses tunneling for IPv6
to their customers so we can't just say, ditch em. Terredo seems to work fine.

Is there a workaround or plans to implement support for this is pf? We have
multiple
firewalls and the others have no problems with ipv6 + fragmented packets.

//Jonas