Systat Software has a NO COST Update for SigmaPlot 11!

We
  are pleased to inform you that we have released a software update for the
latest version of SigmaPlot. This recent update ‘SigmaPlot 11.2.0’
has numerous improvements to various functionalities of SigmaPlot. To learn
more about what’s in the update and to download the update go to:

  http://www.sigmaplot.com/products/sigmaplot/produpdates/prod-updates15.php

If
  your team’s analyses requirements are in the
  areas of enzyme
kinetics, Ligand binding,
  EC50, Dose response, Standard curve, ROC curve,
Shelf
  life, Survival curve or Controlled release analysis,
  SigmaPlot is
certainly a favorite with researchers,
  scientists, engineers and educators
for these analyses.
  The capability of SigmaPlot can be enhanced by
developing
  user defined macros and some of them developed are
  for high
throughput binding curve fitting, ELISA
  analysis (multiple data sets),
WinNonLin pharmacokinetic
  graph creation and Bland-Altman measurement
comparison.

At
    Systat Software, we are dedicated to improving
  upon SigmaPlot’s
Legendary Graphing flexibility and its precision Analysis by putting the
features requested by our users at the forefront of our development
priorities. Unlike other analysis and graphing packages, spreadsheets or
business graphing products, SigmaPlot 11 offers complete advisory statistical
analysis features along with a full range of graphing templates and utilities
for unmatched data accuracy, speed, data analysis and presentation. SigmaPlot
is also known for its flexibility to customize any object on a graph to meet
the exacting requirements of the scientific and engineering community.

Sincerely,

The
  SigmaPlot Marketing Team

  Email: info-...@systat.com

Download a 30-day Trial

SigmaPlot Offers:

Complete Advisory Statistical Analysis
Award-Winning Technical Graphing Flexibility
Powerful, Easy-to-use Data Analysis
The Ability to Customize Every Element of Your Graph
Precise Publication-Quality Graphs
The Ability to Publish Your Work Anywhere
Instant Access from Microsoft Excel

"We live or die by our publication record and Sigmaplot is by far the best
program I've found to prepare extremely high-quality customized figures and
graphs."

J. Lindsay Whitton, M.D., Ph.D. Professor Dept. of Neuropharmacology
Scripps Research Institute

TOOLS
FOR SCIENCE
Corporate Headquarters North, Central & South America - Systat
  Software,
Inc. 1735 Technology Drive Suite 430 San
  Jose, CA 95110 USA Phone:
800-797-7401 Fax: 800-797-7406

UK and Ireland - Systat Software Inc 4th Floor, Block B, Vista Centre,
    50,
Salisbury Road, Hounslow, - TW4 6JQ, London,
    UK.

  Phone : +44-(0)208-538 0128 Email
  : i...@systat.co.uk

Australia and New Zealand - Cranes Software Int’l
  Pty Ltd Level 6,
College House 552 Lonsdale Street
  Melbourne, 3000 Australia

  Phone : +61 3 9670 8997 Email
  : i...@cranessoftware.com.au

Germany and Austria - Systat Software GmbH Schimmelbuschstrausse 25 D-40699
Erkrath Germany Phone: +49.2104.9540 E-mail: kont...@systat.de

Asia-Pacific - Cranes Software International Ltd #29, 7th Cross,
  14th Main
Vasanthnagar, Bangalore - 560 052 Karnataka,
  India

  Phone : +91-80-4151 6400 Email : info-i...@systat.com

  http://www.systat.us/optout.html -
     Our