Fred Crowson yazmD1E:

  On 12/11/09, Ismail OZATAY   <ism...@ismailozatay.net>   wrote:

     Fred Crowson yazmD1E:

      On 12/10/09, Ismail OZATAY       <ism...@ismailozatay.net>       wrote:

        Hi all ,

        Today my openbsd server started to send some errors to syslog that i
        could not find anything about this error.

        symon: if(mtd0) failed (ioctl error)

        what does it mean ?

        Regards

        ismail

            http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=symon+system+monitor      might be a good
start...

    Dear Fred ,
    http://www.lmgtfy.com     is a usefull web site for kids and handicaps. You
    could advice me to read something about symon. Never suggest it again or if

  I would never condescend to give you "advice", but I would recommend reading:
  http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=OpenBSD+mailing+list+etiquette

You should go to a psychiatrist and ask him/her why i am addicted to use
www.lmgtfy.com. Also i do not need to know more about etiquette but i see
that you need to know more about it.

    you do not want to help anybody do not reply these posts, ok ? Probably i
    will never use "Regards" again...

  I am sure "Regards" will miss your company.

  Thanks

  Fred