How about aggregation? That's a nice knob to have (I use it quite often). The atomic-aggregate option cold be used legitimately (see RFC4271) to hide an (RFC1918) AS in some circumstances.

/Pete

On 16. des.. 2009, at 10.29, Claudio Jeker wrote:

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 09:55:40AM +0100, Henning Brauer wrote:
* Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> [2009-12-16 02:31]:
On 2009-12-16, Doran Mori <dhm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you tried looking at the filter rules in bgpd.conf(5)?

Off the top of my head something like:
 deny to <isp ip> { AS 65xxx }

the OP is probably looking for something that strips private AS out
of the path, but still advertises them, which isn't supported.

we really gotta fix that.

I'm not a big fan of molesting AS pathes. This cries for doom in a way
only Bob may find the right words for. Blocking sure, reannouncing with a new path maybe but just removing AS from pathes is evil and the routing
loop fairy will come to you and sprinkle your network with its magic
powder.

Do we need to add every stupid button a cizzcoee has?
--
:wq Claudio