On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 09:13:45AM +1100, Aaron Mason wrote:
> Hang on... isn't ftp_proxy defined in rc.conf?

It is, but I had already set ftpproxy_flags="" in rc.conf.local so users
could ftp out, so I needed a second instance for inbound connections.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/ftp.html#natserver

"Note that if you want to run ftp-proxy(8) to protect an FTP server as
well as allow clients to FTP out from behind the firewall that two
instances of ftp-proxy will be required."

If I did only need the one, I could have done a similar thing in
rc.conf.local as I did in rc.local, just setting ftpproxy_flags instead
of starting the additional instance.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - Jabber: and...@rraz.net