On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 16:25, nixlists <nixmli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. People on this list are security-conscious. I wonder what browsers they
> use?
> What browsers do you consider more secure than others?
> Granted, they're all full of all kinds of holes, but what do you do to
> tighten their security?
>
> Thanks.

Chrome/Chromium: stable, secure, but questioned privacy. I don't know
if anyone has gone though the *whole* code to actually check this
issue, since it *is* open source, so the privacy issue should be
something no-so-impossible to leave behind.

Firefox: might slow down on some sort of sites (heavy javascript,
etc). If on tab crashes, the whole thing goes down. Privacy a bit more
trustworthy than google, but not-so-stable and not-so-secure.

Chrome has no master password for remembered passwords, so that might
be a security issue in some environments.