I'm looking for some advice on how to best address a small problem. I have a
network behind pf/NAT on a Soekris net5501. The network includes a publicly
accessible website. Let's call it ww1.domain.com. Now I need to create another
website, ww2.domain.com, hosted on a different physical server. How can I
direct incoming connections on TCP port 80 (or 443) to the correct internal IP
address based on the URL?

I would prefer to do this on the Soekris, rather than redirecting requests from
one web server to the other. I'm guessing that a proxy like squid might be
appropriate, but I don't have any personal experience with it, and it probably
does much more than I need. Would this be a good way to go, or can someone
suggest a simpler, more lightwieght solution?

Thanks in advance for any advice.