We craft our lead generation programs for tech companies and complex-sale
businesses to expand sales pipelines and increase revenues. Markets served by
our firm cross over I.T. Infrastructure, Applications, and Services. We've
touched base with you a few times this year and I wanted to send you this
year-end note with more information on Sales Staff Corp.

Our firm operates an inside sales team staffed with experienced sales
professionals from I.T. and Services backgrounds. We customize a prospecting
plan around your target market and value proposition to generate actionable
opportunities in the form of in-person sales appointments and web demos for
your sales team.

You Pay for Performance only - 30 Day Test Pilots - 1st Quarter Promo
Available

Learn more at http://www.thesalesstaff.com/LeadGeneration.html or Reply Now
for more information on our Pay-Per-Meeting Test Pilot options.

Regards,

Donna Thompson
Marketing Coordinator
THE SALES STAFF