To: "T. Tofus von Blisstein" <tuffst...@googlemail.com>
Cc: <misc@openbsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: installboot: broken MBR

Nick Holland wrote:
T. Tofus von Blisstein wrote:
Hello,

I have linux and openbsd installed on a single drive. Linuxy fdisk shows

/dev/sda1               1       24017   192916521    5  Extended
Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary.
/dev/sda2   *       24018       30401    51279480   a6  OpenBSD

OpenBSD is in an extended partition...don't know that this works in all
(or any) cases, and the fact that it doesn't work in yours doesn't
surprise me.

ok, I have NO idea what I was seeing here, that's not an extended partition
at all.  I would have swore that said "sda5"...  *sigh*

Nick.