Dear Valued Customer,

This is an official notification from Punjab National Bank . Your
account access has been limited due to a login attempt failure.

To restore your account we have attached a form to this
email.Please download the form and follow the instructions on
your
screen.

NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern, javascript
enabled, browser (ex: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, Safari 3,
Opera 9).

We are continually improving our Web site to better serve you. Be
sure to check back with us often as we add exciting new services
to meet your financial needs.

If you have questions or need assistance, our customer service
team is here to help.

Thank you for using Punjab National Bank !
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT
US

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/DEFANGED which had a
name of restore_your_account.16939DEFANGED-html]