Damn man!!!.....Holy crap.....I really forgot this detail...

Thanks Man.
Regards.

did you "net.inet.ip.forwarding=1" in sysctl?

regards
karl-heinz

On 14.01.2010, at 16:10, PsYkHe wrote:

I'm in troubles to put a router/firewall Openbsd 4.6 at vmware and at
Slackware 13 to can "talk" throught of host-only. But the main problem now
is
the OpenBSD make a rdr to webserver Slackware. Well, I'll try descrive the
situation:

The OpenBSD 4.6 has two interfaces:

One bridge

One host-only with ip 192.168.38.130

At Slackware 13 has a interface:

host-only with ip 192.168.38.128

That are my rules of pf:

if_net="vic0"

if_ws="vic1"

ip_ws="192.168.138.128"

#black log all

pass log all

rdr pass log on $if_net proto tcp to port 6060 -> $ip_ws port 80

rdr pass log on $if_net proto tcp to port 2222 -> 127.0.0.1 port 22

nat log on $if_net from !($if_net) -> ($if_net:0)

PS: Which if_net is the interface of the bridge and if_wa is the host-only.

The OpenBSD can ping the internal ip of host-only of Slackware
192.168.138.128
and also when I sent a telnet to him in port 80 and it answer perfectly.

Therefore when it comes outside of the internet, a telnet to OpenBSD in
port
2222 it come in the ssh of OpenBSD but It cant log on. To port 6060 didn't
show up the log and it cant do a rdr or it didn't work. I've thought the
communication Slackware, the listen port 80 that was tcp6, maybe would be
ipv6
only, but I did insert tcp to ipv4 and the rdr also didn't work.

I'm using the command: tcpdump -n -e -ttt -i pflog0

To verify these logs by interface pflog0

I'm needing a light, suggestion or something like that..Can you tell me
something guys?

Any information or anything else you can ask me that Ill send.

Thanks a lot.

See ya.