On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 6:24 AM, James Hozier <guitars...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If someone is already infected, how can they fix it? Do a hard
> reset? Is there a patch yet?

I put the MAC for my wireless router in, and it was one door off :/

I'm guessing Google picks up wireless routers as it does its camera
runs.  It's a good thing MAC addresses don't get used on the
Interwebs.

--
Aaron Mason - Programmer, open source addict
I've taken my software vows - for beta or for worse