Thanks, STeve,
but i mean education process in general.

To illustrate my thought,  now i _know_ that for making src tree
"make" must be in backwards compatable mode  breaked by "-j" flag.
It's not so obvious, and i really don't know where can i get it from.

Steps i follow exactly from faq45:

#rm -rf /usr/obj/*
#cd /usr/src
#make obj
#cd /usr/src/etc && env DESTDIR=/ make distrib-dirs
# cd /usr/src
# make build
...[output skip]
[error]

Think, make must ignore mk.conf or just force -B for backwards
compatiblity while building src tree.