[IMAGE]

We detected irregular activity on your HSBC Internet banking account on
24/01/2010.

For your protection, you must verify this activity before you can
continue using your account.

Please visit http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/ to review your account activity.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon
verification,

and we will remove any restrictions placed on your account.

Please disregard this notice if you have already accessed the web site or
spoken with one of our representatives.

Want to confirm this email is from HSBC Group?

Sign in to Internet Banking and select Alerts History to verify this
alert.

Because email is not a secure form of communication, this email box is
not equipped to handle replies.
If you have any questions about your account or need assistance, please
call the phone number on your statement or go to Contact Us at
www.hsbc.co.uk.

HSBC Group , Member FDIC.
) 2010 HSBC Bank Plc. . All Rights Reserved.