On 01/23/2010 01:02 AM, Steve Shockley wrote:
On 1/22/2010 12:13 PM, Dan Harnett wrote
Nowhere in the article is proof provided that OpenBSD is insecure.

Sure there is; OpenBSD uses Sendmail and BIND, and they've had lots of
vulnerabilities!

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq1.html#HowAbout
http://www.openbsd.org/policy.html

Simply read. Even you can ;)

--
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.