I've used OpenBSD & PF for a number of years without issue and am now in the position that I want to create a dmz between the Internet and my organisations WAN. Our security people are asking if the firewall that we use is accreditated by ITSEC and I am pretty sure it isn't but it turns out that our security people will be happy is the firewall is accredited for use by another government !

I am very happy with my PF firewalls and their reliability and don't want to be forced into purchasing some cisco / forenet comercial firewall that I've never used before so am desperate to find some details of any foreign governments that are using OpenBSD / PF as a firewall or any details of any certification of the PF firewall.

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks
Keith

database 4825 (20100201) __________