Hello, Can the Operating system be ported to AMD64? We need the safest
operating system in the world for our AMD64 Tyan Work Stations. Hopefully
you will make an installer for us. Your talent is world renowned, I can only
run your system live for now in i386, it is the best. Do you need money
donations to make this AMD64 compatable??? PAYPAL works well to send
donations, place a PAYPAL link on the GNOBSD home page, 1 link for Germany,
1 link for the United States, it makes it easier to get the donation to your
email addy. Thank You and God Bless. Mike