Il 06/02/10 19:43, Claudio Jeker ha scritto:

>>> Check your links. This sounds like a full-duplex issue between switch and
>>> machines. On a LAN even with default tcp send/recvspace you should get
>>> easily get up to 200Mbps.

Proceeding with debugging, I'm getting even more close to the problem
but still need some help.
Giving to OpenBSD box a local IP, and accessing from a same-subnet IP
machine, I get full speed (about 8 MB/s downloading).

Problems come when I give to OpenBSD box an IP of another range, that
goes behind a Cisco router: downloading from the same machine (and
adding a hop in the path, the router itself) only reaches 20-30 kB/s,
while giving the same IP to another linux machine and getting a file
with apache2 reaches 150 kB/s.

Any idea?