Rene Maroufi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> maybe i found a documentation bug: In login.conf sometimes the parameter
> tc is used (for example in the default entry for staff: :tc=default:),
> but in man login.conf there is no parameter tc explained. I found a
> explanation of tc in a NetBSD manpage:
> http://www.daemon-systems.org/man/login.conf.5.html
>
> Cheers
> Reni

Maybe not too obvious; however:

login.conf(5):
"Refer to getcap(3) for a description of the file layout."

getcap(3):
"A special capability, tc= name, is used to indicate that the record
specified by name should be substituted for the tc capability.  tc
capabilities may interpolate records which also contain tc capabilities
and more than one tc capability may be used in a record.  A tc expansion
scope (i.e., where the argument is searched for) contains the file in
which the tc is declared and all subsequent files in the file array."

/Alexander