On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Tobias Ulmer <tobi...@tmux.org> wrote:
> Uhm, looks seriously off-topic on any mailinglist that ends in
> @openbsd.org. I hope you reported this to Fedora.
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 01:25:11PM +0100, Tomas Bodzar wrote:
>> [ backtrace of crash in hand-rolled Drepper assembly ]

Actually less to do with Fedora and more a query for the QEMU project
and you're processor manufacturer I think.

Seems to be an issue within KVM and and how its trying to use hardware
to emulate a machine.
    A while back I ran OpenBSD without any issues under QEMU and
VirtualBox on various recent Linux distros.

Only thing is I had countless issues on Intel CPUs and none at all on
the AMD CPUs,... seems the Intel virtualization enhancements are a bit
behind.

--
"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."