On 2/18/2010 7:21 AM, Liam Farr wrote:
Hi,

I thought that the system might be using the built in crypto in the AMD Geode CPU instead of the
HIFN and have used "config -e -o bsd.new /bsd" to disable glxsb (glxsb0 at pci0 dev 1
function 2 "AMD Geode LX Crypto" rev 0x00: RNG AES) in the kernel, and booted the new
kernel config however this makes no difference.

LF:

FreeBSD had a cool utility alled "cryptotstats" that poll()'d usage stats out of the kernel for debugging.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/tools/tools/crypto/

It was written by Sam Leffer. I've been meaning to port it over to NetBSD/OpenBSD. LMK and I'll jump in.

~BAS