Ok, I will write to maintainer of port. I found that eg. this messed part

 This (1) - document discusses using the Java IDL Transient Naming
Service, \f2tnameserv. Java IDL also includes the Object Request

is in /usr/local/jre-1.7.0/man/man1/tnameserv.1 and was generated by html2man

--
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html