On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 06:36:05PM +0200, Ross Cameron wrote:
> Does anyone know off hand if OpenBSD 4.6 or -CURRENT supports
> 802.1QinQ aka netsted VLans?
>
> If so, how do I configure it as I've tried the usual "ifconfig vlan?
> create" and tried stipulating that the secondary VLan's parent
> interface it the primary VLan interface. But this doesn't seem to work
> :(

I have been able to QinQ.

# ifconfig vlan101 vlandev bce0
# ifconfig vlan201 vlandev vlan101

vlan101: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        vlan: 101 priority: 0 parent interface: bce0
vlan201: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1496
        vlan: 201 priority: 0 parent interface: vlan101

A tcpdump when I actually tried it showed the nested vlans although I
seem to have lost them.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - Jabber: and...@rraz.net - Twitter: @AFreshOne

BOFH excuse of the day: sticky bit has come loose