I have used UNetbootin http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/ to build an OpenBSD USB stick image from the OpenBSD ISO image. I don't remember the exact details, but it was pretty straightforward. I built it on a friend's XP machine but looks like there's a Linux version too.

--
Ron McDowell
San Antonio TX