On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 17:37:23 -0600
Vijay Sankar <vsan...@foretell.ca> wrote:

> I have problems running Horde on 4.7 -beta i386. The /var/www/tmp
> directory gets filled with sess_ files and there is no output on any
> of the frames.

4.7-beta is not very precise, date of snapshot build or cvs
checkoutwould help.
There has been an ABI change for apache.

> I am using the following packages
>
> php5-core-5.2.12    server-side HTML-embedded scripting language

Because of the changes to apache, you need recompiled packages/modules.
The php5 port is at p1.

So my guess is that that's the problem you are hitting.
i386 packages on ftp.openbsd.org are dated 1st of march, those should
be new enough to work with -current apache. (Check if your mirror has
that package build.)

- Robert