Hello All,

I do not want to insist too muich further about this problem, but I need to
find an issue in order to implement that feature properly.

I can't resolve how to do it considering I am looking to do a NAT and not a
bridged connection. For this reason the bridge drops packets.

If you have any idea in order to help me to try something new it would be
helpful.

Thanks.

Le Jeudi 04 Mars 2010 19:17:00, Jean-Francois a icrit :