From: Leonardo Lombardo <l.lomba...@jwizard.it>
To: misc@openbsd.org
Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 8:22:50 PM
Subject: multipath and route-to

Hi all,

is there a way to force a route in pf, with route-to, on a machine that have
multipath routing enabled ?
I'm trying to configure a gateway with multipath routing with the possibility
of assigning a fixed route for some clients.

I can't find a way but to disable ecmp and do all the work with pf.

Can you give me some hints ?

Thanks
Leonardo