On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Brynet wrote:

"shwegime" wrote:
I have a cdrom that came with a language course, I can neither mount it
nor
"dd" it to an iso image inside openbsd, but it reads fine on my dvd player
(the ones you use with your tv set). I have not tried it on windows, and
anyway I would like to be able to listen to it on obsd.

Is this an audio disk? You can't mount a disk without a filesystem..
Or is this a DVD disk? You can't read a DVD disk in a CD-ROM drive..

If for some reason you attempted to mount an audio disk, you might have
better luck using cdio(1) instead.

-Bryan.

It IS an audio cd, stupid me, it works fine with cdio.
Thanks a lot.