Apologies first.

My first thought after waking up today was "I mixed IPs and IFs".
Sorry for posting that...

Remaining question second.

The filtering does not seem to get "populated" by
ftp-proxy.

A rule like:
pass in on $client_if proto { tcp udp } from $client \
to 127.0.0.1 port ftp

does not do the trick, I still have to use something like:
pass in on $client_if proto { tcp udp } from $client \
to 127.0.0.1

(opening everything up for the ftp data connection myself)

kern.securelevel is 1, so I just do not understand why
ftp-proxy won't add the rules.

Any clue sticks, so I get at least a direction for my
search?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment f|r nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02