On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 11:48:44AM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> we have many people who know ISA very well and all they do with ISA is
> "publishing applications", rdr rules in terms of pf.
> they do not need to know "all the pf detailed", all they need is
>
> a) something ISA-like
> b) syntax-checker, I mean that gui should only allow adding correct
> rules (what is not true when you edit file)
>
> "learn pf.conf and edit file" is not our case though.

You're SOL on all counts.  Oh by the way, when you find that magical
firewall ui that "only allows adding correct rules", please let me know.
That's some insanely smart code that knows right from wrong.  Not even
pf itself will keep you from shooting yourself in the foot with
stupidity.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting