I have problem with Ekiga on OpenBSD. Probably I'm doing something wrong, so I need small 'hint'.

Everything is very simple, I have clean PC, installed only:
OpenBSD rel.4.6, Generic
pkg_add gnome-session, from ftp
pkg_add Ekiga, also from ftp
Nothing else

Everything is in LAN 192.168.200.0/25, there is no Internet conections,
no ekiga.org accounts, no NAT, no STUNT etc. i.e. everything is connected to one switch.

"startx" or "gdm" is working fine.
Starting with Ekiga is OK.
Creating account in Ekiga and register to my own SIP server is also OK.

Ekiga is A, another VoIP/SIP phone is B.
I can dial from A to B, then B is ringing, then B accepted call (pick up handset).
And the problem started: Ekiga give me error info:
"Could note open audio channel for audio reception" (two times)
Anyway, voice is going from A (Ekiga) to B, but not from B to A.

There is something like problems:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Troubleshooting#Audio_problems

But, what really mean: "Could note open audio channel for audio reception", is it:
"device can't be opened for reading or writing" or it is :
"device could be opened, but that it is impossible to read from or to write to"

So do I need ALSA or OSS on OpenBSD?

Sound in Ekiga is configured:
Devices --> Audio Devices -->
SNDIO (There is only SNDIO)