                Go TO
http://www.tunarez.com/resumeeval.asp?AD=1152&HDL=Dice-sp-hlist

I BET YOUR RESUME ISN'T GETTING THE RESPONSE YOU EXPECTED.

This job market isn't just different - it's the opposite of what we've
seen in the last thirty years. So, resumes that worked just a few years
ago quickly fall short in today's market.  We talk to Hiring Managers
and understand what motivates them:

BEFORE                         NOW
============================   =========================================
Keep It Short And Sweet        Add Details Build Depth Of Experience
State Your Skills/Experience   Show Your Attitude & Aptitude
Action Verbs  Hit The Mark     Tell Your Story With Adverbs & Adjectives
Show WHAT You Did              Show HOW You Did It
Meet The Screening Criteria    Integrate The HIRING Criteria

SO IF EMPLOYER'S EXPECTATIONS HAVE CHANGED - WHY HASN'T YOUR RESUME?

Most candidates I talk with simply don't know where to start and
have no idea what potential employers look for in today's resume.
So if you've just been adding each new job to your resume for the l
ast 5 years 10 years? 15 years? - you could very well be seriously
out of step with the job market.

No one expects you to be a job search expert, that's why TunaRez is here.
We're continuously working directly with Hiring Managers nationwide to
detect shifts in their needs and expectations. With TunaRez you'll never
have to worry about your resume again.

*** NEVER WORRY ABOUT YOUR RESUME AGAIN ***
When you're ready to start another job search (in a few years), we'll
quickly update your resume, integrating your newest job and refocusing
it for your next job target. Your Resume with move you right up the
career ladder.  Most importantly, your upgraded resume will always reflect
employers current expectations and will never be outdated. TunaRez
makes it easy to maintain the same high-impact resume for your entire career.

DON'T WAIT.
A resume that misses the mark can add 3 months to your job search.
That could mean thousands of lost dollars and immeasurable anxiety for you.

The best time to create a powerful resume and find out what Hiring Managers
really want is now!  Because of our unique relationship with Hiring Managers,
TunaRez can take the guesswork out of creating an "on target" resume.

I'M CARRIE TEAGER, A SENIOR RESUME COACH WITH TUNAREZ.COM.
I've been connecting candidates with employers for nearly 20 years.
It's not unusual for me to review a few thousand resumes a month
so there's not much I haven't seen. More importantly, our research
keeps me well armed to help you understand the needs of today's
employers and if your resume has weaknesses that undermine your
career goals.

If you're considering a new job search or if you're currently job
hunting this is a great time for a professional review of your resume.

THE "PEACE OF MIND" RESUME
74% OF OUR CLIENTS ARE EMPLOYED WHEN THEY SEEK OUR SERVICES.
If you're ready to start searching right now, then we can be with you
through each stage with our 123GetHired Program. However, if you're
not ready yet but want to be prepared -- just in case -- the
"Peace of Mind" Resume is for you. With this service, we prepare
your resume now with your current position/skills and when you
need to look for a job in the future we'll quickly update your resume
with any new skills so you can respond rapidly.

FREE RESUME EVALUATION
As a professional courtesy, I would like to offer you a free written
evaluation of your CURRENT resume to reintroduce our services. You will
receive your evaluation within 2 days. Just go to
http://www.tunarez.com/resumeeval.asp?AD=1152&HDL=Dice-sp-hlist

THE JOB SEARCH EXPERTS
We've lived and breathed the Hiring industry --
working closely with Hiring Managers for 15+ years makes a
difference. We don't guess at what Hiring Managers want to see
-- we get direct feedback from real employers all the time.

TunaRez actually evolved from a software consulting firm -- the
business of hiring and getting people hired -- and we use
our "insider insight" to assist job seekers facing a completely
employer-driven market.  This commitment, focus and expertise
show in how we uniquely support each and every client -- and in
the results we produce.

RAVE REVIEWS
TODAY 32% OF OUR BUSINESS COMES FROM REFERRALS AND 35% FROM RETURNING CLIENTS.
We must be doing something right. Take a look at our rave reviews a:
http://www.tunarez.com/ravereviews.asp
We guarantee you've never seen feedback like this!

HOW WE CAN HELP
Today's market demands more than just a resume. OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING
123GETHIRED PROGRAM DELIVERS FOR 95% OF OUR CLIENTS WITHIN 60 DAYS.
With a custom solution for each candidate, we don't leave you stranded.
This integrated, multi-pronged approach includes:
     1) A PROFESSIONAL RESUME REWRITE
     2) A COMPREHENSIVE POSTING TO OVER 90 JOB BOARDS
     3) A CUSTOM ACTION PLAN CREATED WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL JOB SEARCH COACH
Over the years 123GetHired has been our most successful program, expertly
guiding thousands of our clients to their dream jobs. (See the Rave
Reviews link above for some of their wonderful stories!) Whether you're
not certain what's holding you back, can't afford to wait much
longer for a job or just want an expert to lead you seamlessly
through the process, 123GetHired can produce the same results for you.

UNSURE? NEED TO TALK?
Sometimes it just helps to talk to someone about your job search --
it's not always clear where the roadblocks are. Once I've evaluated
your resume I can help you decide if our approach makes sense for you.
I'll be happy to discuss your situation and answer any questions.

I look forward to working with you. Have a TunaRiffic Day!

Carrie Teager
TunaRez Resume Coach
630-310-8474
(Remember, all TunaRez services are tax deductible.)

Again, just go to
http://www.tunarez.com/resumeeval.asp?AD=1152&HDL=Dice-sp-hlist

TunaRez. Hard Out There. Easy In Here.
*** 2003 & 2004 Exclusive Job Search Services Partner of Dice.com
*** Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches

This message is from TunaRez and its owner WebLife Media, 1212 S Naper
Blvd, Suite 119-178, Naperville, IL 60540. Telephone: 866-289-6994.
You're being contacted by TunaRez because you responded to our free
resume evaluation service. You're registered with us as: misc@openbsd.org
If you're no longer in the job market or would rather not be contacted
right now, we can put contact with you on "hold" for 1 year: simply
again then to see how your employment situation stands.) If you reply
with REMOVE in the subject, we will remove you from all further
email-based marketing.

Just so we're clear, we do NOT sell or share your information with
anyone. Period. Thank you for inviting TunaRez into your Job Search.