Hello,

I installed a recent snapshot (i386) on the mac 5,5 and the nv driver
seems to not be able to work. I have to resort to vesa to get X
working. I thought somebody had mentioned s/he had got it working.

Re. azalia: If more testing is needed, I can help. I am now on the way
of downloading and installing the most recent amd64 snapshot on the
laptop.

Thanks in any case for the input.

Cheers,

Pau