I'm sorry for my inexperience with termcap/terminfo entries, but unless I
misunderstood, your original response didn't fully answer my question. I
wanted to install a termcap entry for rxvt-unicode. Now you told me how to
install a terminfo entry, and I hadn't even realized that openbsd used
terminfo (so thank you), but there still isn't a termcap entry. The infocmp
program outputs a termcap entry, but I'm not sure what to do with it.
--
Russell Harmon
RTP Computer Science House

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 06:01, Nicholas Marriott <nicholas.marri...@gmail.com