Hi guys,

Forgive me if this was asked before (since the start of this group) :-), But
I really need your help.

I have been using OpenBSD since version 3.2 (thanks Theo and others) as a
VERY Simple ftp,nfs,ssh,mail and http server for small business networks
strictly on LAN only, no internet connection. During my free time.
(Now I must just figure out how to get rich from OpenBSD, any tips?)

I had no internet at home because I have access at work.
Now, my lovely wife decided that we are the only family in the civilized
world that does not have a facebook profile. (I think her mother (where's my
freakin shotgun)  is behind all of this!!!!).

So off I go, order ADSL and within two days (can you believe it) I receive
an SMS  To collect my Netgear ADSL router from my nearest Telkom outlet.

I do the setup on Debian 5.4 (sorry Theo, but they still have DR16) And
everything seems to go according to plan, no problems whatsoever. I think it
was All those cool pictures inside the installation pamphlet that did the
trick.

So I started surfing the net on my brand new ADSL connection, and all of a
sudden I Get an epiphany "...why don't I use OpenBSD as my firewall
router...". Good freakin Idea, I thought.

So quickly I ssh to OpenBSD from Debian ..."halt;exit"..., and wait for
OpenBSD to Shut down .........

Open the box, install a brand new 10/100/1000 Realtek PCI card, close the
box and Push the power button .........

After configuring the NIC's, guess what ??? I know nothing about routing on
OpenBSD, All those VERY small networks I have setup were on the same subnet,
no need for routing.

All jokes aside ....

My router is on 10.0.0.2

OpenBSD has two Nic's i.e hostname.re0 -> 10.0.0.3 and hostname.sis0 ->
192.168.4.2 The rest of my home network is on 192.168.4.0/24.

Now, how on earth do I make 192.168.4.0/24 talk to 10.0.0.3????

Thank you

Danny

(p.s Sorry for using MS Outlook, I will repent, I promise, but I have no
other choice, Please don't flame me .... )