On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:09:52 +0400
Alexander Polakov <polac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/4/23, Thomas Pfaff <tpf...@tp76.info>:
> > On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 03:31:31 +0400
> >
> > Could you please elaborate on what this does?
>
> Cycles through windows belonging to the same group as current window.
> Like if you have an xterm group, which all xterm's belong to, with
> cycleingroup
> you cycle only through xterms, no other windows get in your way.
> Currently to do this, one has to hide all other groups (or maybe i am
> just missing something obvious).

Oh, I just use ``sticky yes'' and ``bind 4-j rcyclegroup'' and
``bind 4-k cyclegroup'' to cycle between the available groups
that I create.  That means all other groups have to be hidden,
as you say, but that's how I work.  This gives me something like
virtual desktops.

I've nothing to do with cwm but personally I've no need for this
patch.  Others here will have to state their opinions, though.

Cheers,
Thomas.