I plain don't understand your problem, nor was it clear was yur
question actually was.

* Rod Whitworth <glis...@witworx.com> [2010-05-12 11:39]:
> >maybe the idea was that it's simpler to write pass/block rules for your
> >traffic, then just match the nat stuff. i don;t know.
> And neither does anyone else who hangs out here, it seems.

pass / block and match nat-to afterwards works fine.
so does doing that very same match nat-to beforehands.
so does doing the nat-to on the pass rules.

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de