Hi all,

can someone describe me exactly how hfsc service curve works ?

I've tried playing with this parameter but with no success. I think if I specify something like upperlimit(x, n, y) then tcp connections that are in that queue will get at most x for n milliseconds and then y for the rest of the time. If in the meanwhile another tcp connection comes, then even this second connection get at most x for n milliseconds and then y. Service curve is something related to the state, not to the queue. Am I wrong ?

Any help understanding this is really appreciated ;-)

Thanks,
Leonardo